The application period for the Malaysia International Scholarships program for 2022 is currently open. Students will be supported in their pursuit of master’s and doctoral degrees through this extraordinary worldwide opportunity.
If you are interested in traveling to Malaysia and require financial assistance, this scholarship is ideal. The Malaysian Government funds Malaysia International Scholarships (MIS) to entice exceptional brains to pursue postgraduate education in Malaysia. Malaysia intends to become one of the world’s academic centers of excellence through attracting, inspiring, and maintaining internationally talented people resources.
- Location: Malaysia
- Course level: Masters and Ph.D.
- Opportunity: Tuition Fees Scholarships
- Deadline: 15 June 2022
Benefits of the Malaysian International Scholarship Program:
- The tuition fees will be covered by a scholarship.
- Throughout the term of the contract, you will get a monthly allowance of RM1,500.
- This curriculum will expand your knowledge of world affairs.
Eligible Fields For the Malaysian International Scholarship
Under MIS Scholarship in Malaysia for Masters & Ph.D., almost all academic subjects are offered, with the exception of Medicines, Nursing, and Pharmacy for the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.
- Business, Administration, and Law
- Arts and Humanities
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Statistics
- Agricultural, Forestry, Fisheries, and Veterinary
- Social Sciences, Journalism and Information
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Engineering, Manufacturing, and Construction
- Health and Welfare
Eligibility Criteria for Malaysian International Scholarship Program:
- This program is available to graduates from developing and underprivileged nations.
- A person’s age should not exceed 40 to 45 years old.
- Applicants to the Master’s program must have a GPA of 3.0 or an upper second-class honors degree.
- A candidate seeking a Ph.D. should have earned a GPA of 3.0 or better during their master’s degree.
- English proficiency is necessary. IELTS score of 3.0 or higher, TOEFL score of 550 or higher, or English as the language of instruction for a previously earned degree) Your research proposal must contain at least 1000 words.
Required Documents for the Malaysian International Scholarship:
- International passport
- Academic transcripts
- Copy of English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendation letter
- Form of endorsement
- Malaysian university admission letter (see list of eligible universities)
- Detailed CV
How to apply for Malaysian International Scholarship Program?
To apply for the scholarship, please click on the link below.