Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 Step by Step Process – Fully Funded
International students are eligible for the fully-funded CSC Scholarship 2022-2023. This scholarship is available for bachelor’s degree, master’s degrees, or doctoral degrees. studies at over 280 Chinese universities. The Chinese Government Scholarship for 2022 includes housing, basic health insurance, and a monthly stipend of 3,500 Yuan.
Chinese Government Scholarship applications must be submitted online via the CSC portal. The candidate must then apply to the chosen University and submit the required documents and the CSC scholarship application form.
Eligibility Requirements of CSC Scholarship 2023
To be eligible for these scholarships, candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese and in good mental and physical health to pursue postgraduate education.
- Applicants cannot be enrolled in a Chinese university at the time of application, nor can they have graduated from a Chinese university within the past year.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have obtained a bachelor’s certificate or equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in China. They must be under 35 as of September 1 of the year in question.
- Applicants for doctoral studies must hold a master’s degree (equivalent to a master’s degree in China) and be under 40 by September 1.
- Applicants should be aware that the Master’s Degree program will take two to three academic years, whereas the Doctoral Degree program will take three to four years.
- Satisfy additional eligibility requirements imposed by universities for admissions purposes.
CSC Scholarship 2023 Benefits
The recipient of a Chinese Government Scholarship receives the following benefits:
- Type A CSC Scholarship covers registration fees, housing (in a shared room in a university residence), basic medical insurance, and a monthly stipend for personal expenses (between 2,500 and 3,500 Yuan per month, approximately 350 and 500 USD, respectively.
- The Type B CSC Scholarship provides the same benefits as Type A, excluding the monthly allowance for personal expenses.
- The Type C CSC Scholarship is an additional form of limited scholarship with few benefits.
Due to the high demand, the Type A CSC scholarship is more competitive due to its incredible allure. If you can cover your living expenses, you should apply for a Type B or Type C CSC scholarship, as they are easier to obtain.
Read Also: University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023 Program (Fully Funded)
The following subjects can be studied through this scholarship program:
- All Subjects
How to Apply for CSC Scholarship 2023?
You can apply for a Chinese Government Scholarship by following a straightforward application procedure:
- The application period for the CSC Scholarship is typically between January and April of each year. Some government agencies and universities have varying deadlines. Check the application deadlines of the universities of your choice.
- The CSC Scholarship application must first be submitted online (in English or Chinese). You can submit applications to three universities using this CSC portal account.
- At the start of the online application form, you will be required to select the type of scholarship based on its funding (A, B, or C) and the number of the authorized agency or UniversityUniversity (a code that you will find on the internet or that will be provided by the University, you have selected).
- Upon completing the online application for the Chinese Government Scholarship, you must upload the required documents in PDF format (the list is given below).
- After submitting an online application for a Chinese Government Scholarship, download this application.
- Choose the Chinese University and program here.
- Check whether the Chinese University of your choice requires an online application for admission in addition to the application for a Chinese Government Scholarship.
- If the UniversityUniversity requires an online application submit your application on the University’s website and include your application for the Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Create two sets of the listed documents and send them to the university’s address.
- In mid-July, the results will be made public on the same page as the application. From that point on, the entities begin to distribute by mail the documentation required to process the candidates’ study visas in their home country.
Required Documents for CSC Scholarship 2022
- The highest degree and transcript must be notarized.
- Medical certification or the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Curriculum vitae in English or Chinese:
- Two recommendation letters written in English or Chinese by your most recent university professors.
- TOEFL or IELTS Diploma, if you intend to study in English and are not a native speaker of English: Each UniversityUniversity specifies the minimum scores for both diplomas for each type of course. If you do not have an IELTS certificate, you may also submit a simple certificate stating that your most recent degree was taught in English. It is a certificate of English proficiency.
- Study Plan / Proposal for Research.
- Passport Photocopy
- Additional documents: If you have research publications or other awards, you must include them.
If a specific Chinese university requires an application screening or an application fee, you must submit it. Attach the printed receipt to the two sets of documents listed above.