Singapore Government Scholarships 2023 for International Students
In Singapore, applications for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2023 are now open. Singapore International Pre-Graduated Award (SIPGA) and Singapore International Graduate Award (SIGA) are open to all international students from all over the world (SINGA). Students interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., or Post-Doctoral degree in Singapore are urged to apply. Students from all over the world are invited to apply for one of the renowned Scholarships.
Singapore Government Scholarships for International Students partnered with Singapore’s top three universities, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) (SUTD). You will attend one of the universities.
Host Singaporean Universities For These Scholarships:
Scholarships from the Singaporean government are available at three of the country’s top universities. The following is a list of Singapore universities that will be hosting the Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A*STAR) Scholarships in 2022-2023:
Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
National University of Singapore (NUS)
Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
Singapore Government Scholarships 2023 Details:
- University: National University of Singapore
- Course level: BS, MS, Ph.D., Post Doc
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Location: Singapore
- Deadline: 1 March 2022 (for BS) & 1 October 2022 (for MS, PhD).
What are the Benefits of the Singapore Government Scholarships 2023
- Fees for the entire academic year
- After completing the Qualifying Examination, the monthly stipend will be increased to S$2,500.
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500* and a S$1,000 Settling Allowance
- More information can be found by clicking here.
Read Also: MEXT Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
What Degree Programs Offered By Singapore Government Scholarship:
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Singapore Government Scholarship:
- This free scholarship program is open to international students from all around the world.
- Applicants must be able to communicate well in English.
- Academic referees gave positive feedback.
- This is for January 2023 admission.
1. For a research master’s degree or a Master of Philosophy program:
- A bachelor’s degree with honors, either first or second class.
2. For Ph.D. Degree Program:
- You must have appropriate prior research experience and capability to apply for a Ph.D.
- In most circumstances, you will have one of the following options:
- A bachelor’s degree with honors in the first or upper second year OR a master’s degree with research skills.
What Documents Are Required To Apply For Singapore Government Scholarship:
- Photographs: A passport-size photograph taken recently.
- Transcripts and Degree Reports: ALL transcripts must be translated into English.
- A bachelor’s degree and/or a Master‘s degree are required.
- Transcripts: If you haven’t finished your degree yet, you can apply after receiving a certificate from your home university stating that your education will be completed within the specified time frame.
- Reports on Recommendation Letters: You must provide two reports on recommendation letters.
What Is The Deadline For Singapore Government Scholarship 2022-23?
The deadline to apply for a Singapore Government Scholarship for the January 2023 intake program is June 1, 2022.
How To Apply For A Singapore Government Scholarship?
International students can apply for international scholarships through the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 program by submitting an online application through the Singa Program’s Scholarship Portal. To Apply, Please Click here