Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship in Germany For International Students
International students are eligible for the fully-funded Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship. These awards are available for Master’s and Ph.D. students. These scholarships will provide a monthly stipend of € 850 for master’s students and € 1,200 for doctoral students, as well as tuition fees and housing.
Scholarships are awarded by the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung to international master’s students and graduates to enable them to study and conduct research at German universities. Thus, we actively support intercultural conversations, worldwide network building, and the globalization of universities and science.
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship Summary
- Course Level: Master’s and Ph.D
- Institution(s): Universities in Germany
- Location: Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas: All the available programs at German Universities.
- Duration Duration: Two years For Master’s candidates, and three years for doctoral candidates.
- Deadline: July 15, 2022 (annual)
Read Also: Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
What are the Benefits of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
Scholarship from the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung will cover the following:
- Graduates (master’s or postgraduate students) earn an € 850 monthly stipend.
- Ph.D. candidates receive a grant of € 1,200 per month.
- The scholarship subsidizes health insurance up to a monthly maximum of €120.
- The scholarship provides a family stipend of € 276 if you and your spouse reside in Germany for at least three months and if his or her monthly income does not exceed € 450.
- Up to € 1,500 per semester can be repaid for tuition associated with courses taken at a German institution that are directly relevant to your study.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
- Languages required: English and German.
- Possess a strong command of the German language (B2-level),
- All global countries are eligible.
- Having a bachelor’s degree, as the program does not give funding for undergraduate education.
- Show above-average academic achievement,
- Be under 30 years old when applying,
- Plan to attend a German university for at least three semesters and have a positive outlook on democracy and human rights.
- In addition, they have already volunteered in their native nations for the benefit of others and society.
- For further details, please go here
Read Also: University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023 Program (Fully Funded)
How to Apply for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship?
Keep following the application instructions below to register for a scholarship from the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung:
- A comprehensive resume in a tabular format that includes information on previous volunteer or community service.
- Motivation letter.
- If your original examination certificates are not in English, please provide German translations.
- Copies of your academic performance record if you have attended a German university.
- Evidence of German linguistic ability (B 2).
- An informal academic recommendation letter: This letter should describe your academic credentials and prospects, and it should be no older than two months. The author must hold a doctorate and be a university professor or instructor.
- A recommendation letter that focuses on the applicant’s personality: This letter should highlight your personality and hobbies, as well as your grasp of principles and devotion to the community. The author and the person delivering the academic recommendation cannot be the same person.
- Certificate of acceptance or matriculation from your German university.
If you are submitting an application for a PhD-Scholarship, please include the following materials:
- A thorough overview of your doctoral dissertation: This exposé should be written in German or English (five to ten pages; font size 12; 1.5 line spacing) and should detail the primary research topic of your planned project, its scientific significance, your theoretical approach, and the reasons for your choice of the study subject. In addition, it should include a work and time schedule and a bibliography.
- A second academic recommendation letter: This second letter should be written by your dissertation advisor if you already have one. It substitutes the recommendation letter regarding the applicant’s character.
- Confirmation that you are under the care of your doctor-father or -mother
To know more about the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship, please visit the official website: Please Click here