Canadian University Dubai Scholarship for International Students 2023
International students can apply for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023, which is partially supported. This grant is exclusively available to undergraduate and graduate students. This award provides a tuition cost waiver of up to 50%.
Canadian University Dubai (CUD) was founded in 2006 with the goal of providing excellent academic programs based on Canadian curriculum and education ideals, as well as a gateway for students to pursue higher education, research, and career possibilities in Canada.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship Brief Description
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Canadian University Dubai
- Location: UAE
- Courses: Click here to see all of the programs that are currently available.
- Course Program: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: The deadline for autumn semester scholarship applications is July 7th. The deadline for spring semester scholarship applications is December 20th.
Type of the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship
50% tuition waiver
To be eligible for a 50% tuition waiver, high school students must have a grade point average of 99 percent* or higher.
Current CUD students renewing their scholarship must have a semester CGPA of 3.98 or better at the end of the semester to continue earning a 50% tuition waiver.
40% tuition waiver
To be eligible for a 40 percent tuition remission, high school students must have a grade point average of 95 to 98.9%*.
Current CUD students renewing their scholarship must have a semester CGPA of 3.95–3.97 at the end of the semester to continue earning a 40% tuition waiver.
30% tuition waiver
To be eligible for a 30 percent tuition waiver, high school students must have an academic average of 90–94.9 percent*.
For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA must be between 3.9 and 3.94 at the end of the semester to continue earning a 30% tuition waiver.
20% tuition waiver
To be eligible for a 20% tuition remission, high school students must have an academic average of between 85 and 89.9%*.
Current CUD students renewing their scholarship must have a semester CGPA of 3.85–3.89 at the end of the semester to continue earning a 20% tuition waiver.
10% tuition waiver (returning students only)
High school students who received an automatic 20% tuition waiver their first semester at CUD and maintained a CGPA of 3.8–3.84 may be eligible for a 10% tuition waiver the following semester.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship?
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- All students of any nationality who meet all of the entry requirements are eligible for a scholarship.
- The number of academic courses applicants must enroll in for the Financial Hardship Scholarship will be determined on a case-by-case basis, though a minimum of four academic courses is suggested.
- Scholarships for financial hardship are only good for one semester.
- Students can reapply for their scholarships each semester.
- Summer semesters are not eligible for Financial Hardship Scholarships.
- Applicants must have a minimum academic achievement of 75% in high school to be considered.
- To be eligible to apply/reapply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship, returning students must have a least 2.8 CGPA.
- As part of their commitment to the University, successful applicants will be asked to perform up to 15 hours of community service per month.
How to Apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship?
To apply for a Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, please follow the instructions below:
- If you are a freshman, you must first review the admission requirements found here.
- Here is where you can apply to a Canadian university.
- Here is the link to the scholarship application form.
You must submit the following documents with your application:
Application form filled out completely
Rental agreement currently in effect
Statements of account
Each employed family member receives an employee certificate and a salary statement.
All members of the working family should have a copy of their passport and visa (or both parents)
Certificates for each sibling’s educational tuition fees
Please note that all documentation will be kept private. The scholarship committee will not consider any application with deficient documents when awarding the Financial Hardship Scholarships.
- Send your scholarship application form, along with all preceding supporting documents, to [email protected] (or visit the scholarship area of Student Affairs).
To apply for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, please click Here