Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023 For International Students
International students can apply for the Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023, which are fully financed. The fellowship is for two years, with a one-year extension option. The Fellowships come with a highly attractive package that includes a salary, health insurance, and other perks.
Highly motivated scientists seeking postdoctoral research in a world-class scientific setting can apply for ICGEB’s competitive Postdoctoral Fellowships in Life Sciences. The Fellowships come with a highly attractive package that includes a salary, health insurance, and other perks. Following completion, the most successful fellows will be entitled to apply for ICGEB Early Career Research Grants to support their own research programs as young principal investigators when they return to an ICGEB Member State.
Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships Brief Description
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): ICGEB
- Location: Trieste, Italy / New Delhi, India / Cape Town, South Africa
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Life Sciences
- Course Duration: 2 years with the possibility of a 1-year extension
- Application Deadline: The deadlines for applications are March 31, 2022, and September 30, 2022.
What are the Benefits of Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships?
- Monthly stipend: Euro 2,000 in Trieste (Italy), US$ 1,590 in New Delhi (India), and ZAR 18,750 in Cape Town (South Africa).
- Travel: The fellowship covers travel expenses from the participant’s home country to the ICGEB lab at the start of the fellowship, as well as return travel after the fellowship is completed.
- For the duration of the fellowship, medical health insurance is given.
- The research group’s budget will cover all research costs.
- The fees of applying for a visa or renewing a permit of stay are compensated.
- The Group Leader / PI usually provides assistance with meetings and course participation.
- ICGEB does not make financial or administrative provisions for family members of participants in the program.
- ICGEB Trieste: The Welcome Office – Friuli Venezia Giulia offers a housing service.
- ICGEB New Delhi: For a modest fee, a Guest House is operated on campus on a twin-share basis.
- ICGEB Cape Town: Fellows are given housing assistance. Prior to arrival, arrangements are made.
Read Also: Acumen West Africa Fellowship 2023
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships?
- Applicants must be citizens of an ICGEB Member State, and they are not eligible to apply for fellowships in their home country unless they have worked abroad for at least the previous three years and at the time of application.
- Applicants must have recently completed a Ph.D. in Life Sciences or have at least 3 years of research experience.
- Candidates under the age of 35 are given preference.
How to Apply for Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships?
To apply for Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships, please follow the guidelines below:
(1) Log in to your account and begin filling out the application form.
(2) You must submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (CV).
- Research that has been proposed.
- Certificate of completion of a Ph.D.
- Statement of purpose.
- A letter of recommendation can be written on your behalf by three (3) referees.
- At least one of these should be a graduate of the most recent university or college you attended.
To apply for the Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships, please visit the official website by clicking Here
Starting Date for the Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023
Trieste, Italy: 1 February 2023
New Delhi, India: 1 February 2023
Cape Town, South Africa: 1 February 2023