Dalarna University Scholarship 2023 for International Student
International students can now apply for the Dalarna University Scholarship 2023, which is a master’s scholarship. This grant will cover anything from 10% to 50% of your overall tuition costs. Over the course of your study, the cash you are given is automatically removed in specified amounts each semester.
Dalarna University is a Swedish institution of higher learning whose board of directors ensures that it is run in accordance with the legislation. DU offers a wide range of international study opportunities and welcomes students from all around the world. The university wants to give you an education that will prepare you for a successful job while also broadening your horizons in terms of personal development, global perspectives, and specialized skills.
Dalarna University Scholarship Brief Description
- Course Level: Masters
- Institution(s): Dalarna University
- Location: Sweden
- Application Deadline: March 25, 2022 (Autumn Intake) / September 1 – September 30, 2022 (Fall Intake) (Spring intake)
What are the Courses Offered by the Dalarna University Scholarship?
- Business Studies with an International Focus
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Tourism Destination Development
- Materials Engineering and Product Development
- Energy-Efficient Built Environment
- Solar Energy Engineering
- Global Sexual Reproductive Health
What are the Benefits of the Dalarna University Scholarship?
The recipients of the Dalarna University Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
The scholarships will cover between 10% and 50% of your entire tuition fees and will go straight towards a decrease in your tuition rates. Over the course of your study, the cash you are given is automatically removed in specified amounts each semester.
Note that partial scholarships are only available to fee-paying students, and one semester of full-time studies (30 credits) at Dalarna University costs between 43.500 and 70.000 SEK.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalarna University Scholarship
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- You have a bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Swedish bachelor’s degree) or higher from a university with an international reputation.
- An international test, such as the TOEFL or IELTS, is used to establish English proficiency, and a minimum score (90 on the IBT or 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 on the IELTS) is necessary.
How to Apply for Dalarna University Scholarship?
(1) Fill out the application form and upload the necessary documents to be considered for the scholarship.
- A curriculum vitae (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- A letter of recommendation from a boss or a teacher (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- A video in which you explain why you think you should be awarded a scholarship: You must explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University in a video (no longer than 60 seconds). You must upload this video to a website or cloud storage service so that the scholarship committee can access it; include the URL to the video in your scholarship application if indicated. The video must be viewable by the scholarship committee using only the link supplied. Please do not submit the video to Dalarna University directly.
(2) You MUST submit your admissions application before continuing with this application.
To apply for the Dalarna University Scholarship, please visit the official website by clicking Here