McGill University Scholarships 2023 For International Students
International students can apply for McGill University Scholarships 2023, which are fully financed scholarships. This grant is available for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs. McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada are now accepting applications. International students from all over the world are welcome to apply for McGill University Scholarships. These scholarships are available to students from Canada, the United States, and other countries.
The program’s purpose is to increase access to the University for those who are financially challenged by augmenting other financing sources such as government aid, Indigenous Band Support Finance, part-time job, parental support, and other sources of funding.
McGill University Scholarships Brief Description
- University: McGill University
- Course level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Location: Canada
- Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is July 15, 2022.
Read Also: Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2023
What are the Benefits of the McGill University Scholarships 2023?
- Tuition and expenses for the entire academic year.
- A stipend of $2,000 CAD per month will be granted.
- Also available are relocation incentives for anyone relocating to Montreal.
What are available courses at McGill University:
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Schulich School of Music
- Interfaculty Studies
What are the Eligibility Criteria for McGill University Scholarships?
- A Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent, as determined by McGill University) in a field closely similar to the one chosen for graduate study. Unless otherwise stated, the Master’s program at McGill requires a four-year degree from a recognized university in a comparable field.
- A Master’s degree in a comparable field from a recognized university is required for admission to a doctorate program. In the last two years of full-time studies, the minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) is 3.0 out of 4.0, or a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.2 out of 4.0.
- Admission to some departments, however, requires a greater CGPA.
- Details can be found in your program’s requirements.
- Your academic qualifications will be evaluated to see if they are comparable to a McGill University degree.
- For further information, please see the Degree Equivalency page.
How to Apply for McGill University Scholarships?
McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada are available through an online application portal. Read the admissions requirements and get in touch with the department. Then Make an appointment with a supervisor in your field and submit your application by the deadline.
Please visit the official McGill University Scholarships page by clicking here to learn more.
The deadline for submitting an application is:
For international students, the deadline to apply for McGill University Scholarships 2022 is July 15, 2022. All Canadian applicants must submit their applications by September 1, 2022.