Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023 For International Students
International students can apply for a portion of the Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023. Applicants must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. The Dr Alastair Mackenzie International Scholarship Funds will cover this year’s fees.
Wool science and technology, wool growing, and textile production are all part of Marcus Oldham College’s unique educational opportunity for students interested in pursuing a career in the Australian Wool Industry.
WISS Woolbrokers is the primary sponsor of the Dr Alastair Mackenzie Scholarship. WISS is a wool broker owned and controlled by woolgrowers since 1979. The Australian Wool Education Trust, BJ Underwood Pty Ltd, and the Geoff & Helen Handbury Foundation are all additional supporters.
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023 Brief Description
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Marcus Oldham College
- Location: Geelong, Australia
- Focus Areas: Agriculture, Wool science and technology, Plant and crop sciences and Textile production
- Program Duration: One year
- Deadline: The deadline is August 5, 2022
- For More Scholarships Opportunities, Please Join Facebook Group & Telegram Group, and WhatsApp Groups
What are the Benefits of the Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
The scholarship pays $15,000 in tuition for the appropriate academic year or years.
Read Also: Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2023
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023
English is a must-have language.
There are no restrictions on countries that are eligible to participate.
Participants in the Agriculture Program, Year 1 only, are eligible to apply for this award.
How to Apply for the Marcus Oldham College Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the following steps:
(1) Click here to submit an application for admission to Marcus Oldham College.
(2) Compile the following documents for submission:
- a copy of your resume and the names and telephone numbers of two professional references
Please include a copy of your high school transcript and your university’s ENTER score if you’ve applied.
- Scholarship essay: 500-word essay answering the following question: “In applying for this scholarship, you are signalling your interest in a career in the sheep and wool industry. What future activity in the industry do you wish to pursue?”
- 100-word essay on “What are your career objectives and aspirations?” for college applications.
(3) Submit your scholarship application using
Contact: [email protected].
03 5244 1263 is the fax number
Send the application to this address by mail.
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship Coordinator Geelong Mail Centre VIC 3221
The number of scholarship applications an applicant can make is unlimited; however, a student can only earn one award at a time. For multiple scholarship applications, you just need to submit one CV and one copy of your college essay.
An E-mail confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address indicated on your CV.
Three weeks before the interview date, applicants who have been shortlisted will be notified. In 2022, the Marcus Oldham campus will host interviews on September 12th, 2022. Except for overseas applicants, the College does not conduct scholarship interviews by Skype, Facetime, or phone. Scholarships may be withheld if there are no qualified candidates… In addition, the College has the authority to extend the deadlines for applications and interviews.
To accept the scholarship, the selected candidate must submit a Scholarship Acceptance Letter to the College within seven days after being notified in writing of their selection.