Individual academic institutions contribute to the cost of the ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarships. Those who get the scholarships are expected to attend school full-time. Part-time study may be eligible for the scholarship if it meets certain criteria. Scholars from other countries are required to study full-time while they are in the United States.
Australian National University Scholarship 2023 Brief Description
- Course Level: Masters
- Institution(s): Australian National University
- Location: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Philosophy
- Program Duration: One year
- Deadline: August 31, 2022
What are the Benefits of the Australian National University Scholarship 2023
It costs $28,854 a year to receive the ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship, which covers the following:
- Allowance for students moving to Canberra to start their Master of Philosophy program
- Allowance for Dependent Children (International students only)
- Allowance for a Thesis
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the Australian National University Scholarship 2023
- are domestic or international students who have applied to the Australian National University’s Master of Philosophy Research program and have a Bachelor’s degree with first-class honors (some colleges may consider applicants with upper second-class honors) or a Master’s degree with a research component from a recognized university.
How to Apply for Australian National University Scholarship 2023
No application is necessary as all eligible students will be considered.
Note: In order to be considered for this scholarship in the main round of scholarship offers International students are required to apply for admission by 31 August. Domestic students are required to apply for admission by 31 October. Colleges may consider offering these scholarships at any time of the year.
It is strongly encouraged to make contact with the relevant Graduate Studies Convener or a prospective supervisor, prior to lodging an application for admission, to discuss the proposed research topic and related matters.