Southern Cross University Scholarships 2023 for International Students
The Southern Cross University Scholarships 2023 are partially sponsored scholarships for international students. This award is open to both undergraduate and graduate students. This $ 5,000-per-year scholarship is given in installments throughout the academic year, beginning with the first session and continuing depending on the successful completion of each subsequent session.
International students are eligible for Southern Cross University Scholarships to pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees at SCU Australia.
Southern Cross Institution is an Australian university with multiple campuses on the east coast.
International students wishing to attend Southern Cross University are eligible for SCU scholarships. The Scholarship gives a cost reduction of $5,000 to $8,000 per year, paid in installments over the course of the academic year, beginning with the first session and continuing dependence on the successful completion of each session.
Southern Cross University Scholarships 2023 Brief Description
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Southern Cross University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Duration: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: Click here to check application deadlines.
Southern Cross University Scholarships 2023 Scholarship Benefits
Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships Provide the recipient with the following benefits:
International Regional Scholarships
- Fee reduction of $5,000 per year, paid in installments during each academic year, beginning with the first session and continuing dependent on successful completion of each session.
Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships
Fee reduction of $8,000 per year, paid in installments during each academic year, beginning with the first session and continuing if each session is successfully completed. For further information, please visit here
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Southern Cross University Scholarships
To qualify for Southern Cross University Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Eligible Countries: every country on the globe
- Australian and New Zealand citizens and permanent residents are ineligible to apply.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree full-time (8 units per year) at the Lismore, Gold Coast, or Coffs Harbour campus.
- The minimum admission standards of the university must be met by the applicant.
- Undergraduate entry requirements: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language equivalent to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5*. (click here)
- Postgraduate admission requires a credential equal to an Australian bachelor’s degree and an English proficiency equivalent to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- To remain eligible for the scholarship, students must successfully finish all units in their progression while maintaining at least a pass in each unit.
- To continue to be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the attendance criteria of their program and visa.
- International students can choose from the list of courses available to students wanting to apply for a visa to study in Australia
- Apply for the University:
- Southern Cross University accepts applications through:
Note: Applicants from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Libya must apply through an Education Agent.
- For direct applications: Complete the International Application for Admission form and attach all supporting documents, to avoid delays including:
- Certified copy of academic transcripts (including grading system).
- English language test results (eg. IELTS, TOEFL, or other).
- Academic or employer references (if required).
- Advanced Standing application (if relevant).
- Advanced standing refers to the previous study or work experience, which may reduce time off the duration of the degree.
- Southern Cross University recommends your application is received at least two months before you intend to start your study.
Note: For more information click here.
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Southern Cross University Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships:
To apply and know more about Southern Cross University Scholarships, please visit the official website:
- International Regional Scholarships:
- Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships: