North American University Scholarships 2023 for International Students
For the academic year 2022-223 in the USA, North American University is presently accepting applications for the NAU Scholarships.
The North American University International Scholarship is available to help motivate foreign students who want to enrol in the university’s bachelor’s degree program. The Texas Gulf Institute, which is now known as NAU, opened its doors in April 2007. It is a Stafford, Texas, private university. In the fields of business administration, criminal justice, computer science, and education, NAU provides bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
University of Alabama Scholarships 2023 Brief Description
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): North American University
- Location: United States of America
- Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarships
- Application Deadlines: 31 July 2022
What are the Benefits of North American University Scholarships
At North American University, scholars will be given a $22,000 scholarship to pay their costs associated with attending college there.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the North American University Scholarships 2023
This North American University International Scholarship is open to all nationalities.
a bachelor’s degree in any topic
The applicants must fulfill all the requirements in order to be eligible:
International students must be the applicants.
How to Apply for North American University Scholarships 2023?
- Include copies of your passport, academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, certificates, and financial status.
- Students must have a SAT score of 1350, an ACT score of 29, or a 5 percent PR on the national exam to be admitted.
- In addition to meeting the entrance requirements, all overseas students are required to demonstrate their fluency in English.
- One of the following approaches can be used to prove English proficiency:
- 79 IBT, 550 PBT, 213 CBT on the TOEFL
- IELTS: 6.5
- 100 in Duolingo
- Exam for English (PTE)
- Education: 53
- 58 or a grade of C or higher on the overall CAE (Cambridge English Advanced) exam
- Results prior to March 2016:
- 500 in the reading section and 500 in the writing section on the SAT as of March 2016:
- Writing and Language Test: 29, Reading Test: 27 ACT
- Language: 23
- a “C” or better in Composition and Rhetoric I from a college or university located in the United States.
- TSI or a comparable standard in other states
- a degree of at least associate’s standing from a US institution
- High school or degree completion in an English-speaking nation* Successful completion of the NAU’s Gulf Language School Intensive English Program