Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships 2023 For International Students
A fully paid international student grant is available through the Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships 2023–2024. The PhD and master’s degrees are both eligible for this grant. The MBZUAI scholarship comes with a host of privileges, such as lodging, a monthly stipend, and a waiver of tuition fees.
A range of graduate programs is available from MBZUAI with the goal of obtaining advanced, specialized knowledge and abilities in artificial intelligence. You can get support and advice from its committed teachers and staff to help you make the right choices.
In order to help students succeed in their chosen vocations and use the information they obtain to tackle some of the most important issues of our day, MBZUAI is a cutting-edge institution that provides a choice of graduate programs in artificial intelligence that are pertinent to market needs.
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships 2023 Brief Description
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Muhammad Bin Zaid University
- Location: UAE
- Application Deadlines: 1st September 2022 – 30th April 2023 (Intake August 2023)
What are the Benefits of Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships 2023
Pay all tuition costs in full
Provide a stipend or allowance for a tuition fee waiver
All accepted students will receive a monthly stipend during their time at MBZUAI.
Students are expected to maintain a high level of academic performance, adhere to the University’s code of conduct, and meet certain standards throughout their study period in order to preserve their scholarships, stipends, and other perks.
Housing and meals
On the campus in Masdar City, lodging is provided for all students. They will be given housing with an en suite bathroom, a kitchen, and a living area with a TV and an internet connection. A gym, multipurpose places for sports, restaurants, coffee shops, an organic food store, a canteen open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner are just a few of the facilities available to all students on campus.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships 2023
Candidates must satisfy each of the conditions listed below in order to be eligible for the Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship:
- English is a required language.
- A TOEFL iBT with a minimum overall score of 90 or an IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5 must be submitted by each applicant as proof of English language proficiency.
- Eligible Countries: All international countries.
- MSc prerequisite: Completed Degree: Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a prestigious university approved or acknowledged by the Ministry of Education of the United Arab Emirates (MOE). When submitting their application, students should have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent, as well as complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English).
- Master of Science or equivalent from a prestigious university approved or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education is required for admission to the Ph.D. program (MOE). When submitting their application, students need have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and present their full degree certificates and transcripts (in English).
In their first semester at the university, they should also provide a degree attestation (for degrees from the UAE) or an equivalency certificate (for degrees obtained outside the UAE). Visit the UAE MOE website for additional information about the attestation and equalization processes.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) A positive general score is something that would be taken into account while evaluating applications. (optional)
How to Apply for Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships 2023?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- To register please click on the official website here.
- Choose your program and fill out your application form.
- Make your academic profile and submit your documents and certificates.
Documents to attach:
- Official Transcript: provide complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting an application
- Statement of purpose: In a 500 to 1,000-word essay, the applicant should present his/her motivation for applying to the university. It may include information regarding the applicant’s personal and academic background as well as his/her chosen career path; goals as a prospective student; graduation plans.
- Research proposal (For Ph.D.): It is a 3-5 page document summarizing the potential research project an applicant is interested in working on. The proposal should clearly justify the research gap which the applicant would like to fill in over the course of his/her study. It must be presented in the context of currently existing literature. The proposal must provide an overview of how he/she aims to investigate the underlying research project, and what are the expected outcomes. The proposal could also mention his/her relevance and suitability for the project. Finally, the proposal should highlight the scientific and commercial significance of the project. Note that applicants are expected to write a proposal completely independently. MBZUAI selection team will read an applicant’s proposal and use it as one of the measures to gauge and assess his/her skills. MBZUAI faculty will NOT help applicants write a research proposal for the purpose of the application
To know more about Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships, please visit the official website: